Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NOVEMBER 15 • filmed Super 8 Movie for Attack of the 50 ft Reels for Egyptian theater

Filmed the last Roll of Kodachrome super 8 film I will ever shoot in my life. Kodachrome film has been expired for years and the only lab in the world that develops it has announced December 2010 will be it's last year of developing the wonderful and unique colorful film.

I had the chance to shoot the last roll given to me by Filmmaker Norwood Cheek. He is putting on a Kodachrome film festival at the Egyptian theater here in Hollywood and is showing 15 selected filmakers
for his 10th annual " Attack of the 50 ft Reels" showing December 9th at about 7:00.
http://www.flickerla.com/attack/#2009program

I worked with a fantastic small crew. Film Stars beautiful and creative "Bri Knickerbocker" and  the talented Sabrina Mae contributed her make-up and hair artistry.

Here are some sneaks peeks of some of the film

1 comment:

  1. Wow last time!!! I'm sure you did something great!

    ReplyDelete